Service Drive Limited Warranty:
1. Engine – All lubricated parts, water and fuel pump, manifolds, engine block, cylinder head, rotary engine housings, flywheel (automatic transmission only);
2. Transmission – Transmission case, internal parts, torque converter;
OTHER ITEMS Coverage:
1. Drive Axle – Front and rear axle housing, internal parts, axle and propeller shafts, universal joints;
2. Brakes – Master and wheel cylinders, vacuum assist booster, hydraulic lines, fittings and disc brake calipers; (Brake rotors and pads are wear-items and are NOT covered)
4. Steering – Steering gear housing, all internal parts, power steering pump, valve body, pinion & rack;
5. Electrical – Alternator, generator, starter, ignition system (except battery).
Diagnosis: The tear-down or diagnosis time needed to determine if the Vehicle has a covered breakdown must be performed at an Authorized Repair Facility and is always done at no charge to the Customer.
Labor: The labor time required to repair or replace all parts covered under this Limited Warranty shall be as defined in the ALLDATA® software.
Towing: The Customer is responsible for authorizing and paying for any towing or roadside services needed to determine if the Vehicle has a covered breakdown. If it is subsequently determined that the repair is due to a covered breakdown, then we will pay for this as part of the repair. If the failure is not a covered breakdown, then you are responsible for this charge.
For a copy of the full Limited Warranty and for any Limited Warranty related questions, please contact Service Drive directly: call (716) 836-2033.